Friday, July 29, 2016

Resurrection

Something has got into me and it seems I am going to zombiefy this blog. There won't be any zombies, although I do mention an old zombie movie in an older post. It is just being raised up from the dead.



What brings me back is a little project I embarked on a few weeks ago. I typed up all the notes from my Tarot notebook. It took me about two and a half weeks to go through everything and make it coherent.

This is the notebook of card meanings and interpretations that I've been keeping over the years. One thing I did that I'm really glad of; cite my sources! If something came from a book, I jotted down the name of the book. (Here is a list of some of my faves.) If it came from my own brain, I noted it.

 A couple of revelations happened as I worked on this project. First, I was surprised at how much trouble I had pushing through the Swords. Secondly, my notes on most of the majors were pretty in depth and had a lot of my own insights.

Once I recover from this little exercise, I may comb through my notebooks of readings to see if there is anything worth gleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment