Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Great Thing about The Wild Hunt and Christopher Walken

This is one of the reasons I read and love The Wild Hunt blog.  I learn the best stuff from that blog, like Christopher Walken is going to play Zeus in a movie adaptation of the book "Gods Behaving Badly" by Marie Phillips.

I don't know how this book never made it onto my radar let alone onto my bookshelf.  But y'know, I think that I will wait for the movie and read the book after.  At least, I am going to try to wait until after the movie.  It really looks like my exact cup o'tea, with lots of honey in it.

Here is a cute video of an interview with the author of the book.  She does name some actors she thinks would fit the bill for a movie version, but she doesn't mention Christopher Walken.



Here is another awesome clip.  This is from the movie The Prophecy where Christopher Walken plays the archangel Gabriel, the bad guy.  He's really great in this movie which I recommend if you can handle a bit of deep dark humor in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment