Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Je t'adore, Rob Brezsney!

Even if I can't spell your name.

Rob Brezsney is the creator of Free Will Astrology, which in my mind is still called Real Astrology as it used to be called because it has had a real effect on my life.  The Horoscope is irreverent, tongue-in-cheek, and outrageously positive.  He also pushes a philosophy known as Pronoia, which I can't really spell either.  The idea is that basically the Universe is trying to shower you--and me and all of us--with blessings.  That things are getting better, not worse.  It's a rebellious thinking and I think that this philosophy could very well save the world.

But, he does not seem to like Libras very much!  I am a Libra.  I am a Libra's Libra.  Not only is the Sun in Libra on my chart, but so is Libra's ruler, Venus.  Plus a couple of other interesting things that make me an uber-Libra.  So for many years I would sigh whenever his Horoscope came out, and be unhappy with what he wrote for Libras.  I don't take it personally--or much of anything else either--but the Libra 'scopes have been getting better.


The Oaf is a Libra too, but not really.  He was born in the last two hours of the sun being in Libra that year, and he is really more Scorpio than anything.  So I read the Libra for myself and the Scorpio for him.  And this week they are GREAT!  Just listen to this:

"He got a big ego, such a huge ego," sings Beyonce in her song "Ego." "It's too big, it's too wide / It's too strong, it won't fit / It's too much, it's too tough / He talk like this 'cause he can back it up." I would love to be able to address that same message to you in the coming days, Libra. I'm serious. I'd love to admire and marvel at your big, strong ego. This is one of those rare times when the cosmic powers-that-be are giving you clearance to display your beautiful, glorious self in its full radiance. Extra bragging is most definitely allowed, especially if it's done with humor and wit. A bit of preening, mugging, and swaggering is permissible as well. 


Hot, right?  Well, heck, I'll start on this right now.


I am a really great Tarot Reader!  And a cook!  My words are lyrical and trip from my pen like the running of a wild river!  Of course the best and most wonderful clients and students come to me for I am an amazing person.





Hunh.  That felt pretty good, actually.  I think I'll go cook something.  Or read something. Or write something.  No, really, I'm gonna start on some supper for me and the Oaf.  We're gonna be hungry.



No comments:

Post a Comment