Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Interesting reading outcome

In my last post I talked a little bit about the spread I read for my New Pagan Group Meeting.  My interpretation turned out to be pretty much on, I think.

To recap, I got a bunch of aces and twos and a couplea majors.  It was very low key and passive.  I figured only one person besides myself would show up.  I had one confirmation so I knew she would come, but I didn't know if others would show up or not, and the spread indicated that only that one person would show up.

And, indeed, one person showed up.  She was very down to earth and had a lot of ideas and feelings about paganism that I have, so we had much in common.  There were also a couple of important diverging opinions and ideas.

She also had an interesting background and experiences that I had not considered about where she is from and where she was on her journey.

A very interesting exercise, indeed.  I like this spread, but I think I am going to change the spread a little to look like this:

1. Past
2. Present
3. Possible Future
4. Self
(these are all the same as the original as you can probably tell)
5. Situation
6. Challenge
7. Next Action

No comments:

Post a Comment